First for the Video!!!
Simple and delicious! The strawberry dressing makes the whole salad sing... :)
Ingredients (yields two bowls):
- Handful of fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 carrot, julienned
- 6-7 grape tomatoes, cubed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 4 Tablespoons water
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender and reserve for salad.
- Add salad dressing to your main salad ingredients, mix, and enjoy!