First for the video!!!
- 1 young coconut, water and meat
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons ginger minced
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon green chili, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3-4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Open coconut, and add both meat and water to blender.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend until creamy,
- Add cilantro, and pulse just enough so that cilantro is finely minced, you can also just mince yourself and add at the end with garnish ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Add chopped tomatoes, bell peppers and sliced mushrooms to finished soup, and serve!