First for the video!
OMG, these are insanely good… Its like eating healthy raw donut holes. This recipe was adapted from the very talented raw chef, Rebecca Kane. We love her holistic approach to health! Check her out at shineonraw.com.
- 1 cup dates, soaked for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons ground cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
1. In food processor, process dates and water, making a past. Add remaining ingredients, and process until combined
2. Press mixture into desired shape and chill in fridge for about 2 hours
3. Using warm water melting method, melt coconut oil. Once the coconut oil is liquid, add in the other ingredients. Wisk until smooth.
4. Dip coconut mixture in sauce, and place on parchment paper. Sprinkle with coconut shavings. Chill for 1 hour, then serve and enjoy!!!