First for the Video!
These raw breakfast bars are made from just seven easy to pronounce, good for you foods. No scary sci-fi additives! Here are the ingredients (and why you want to eat them…).
- 12 Dates | fiber for digestive regularity and sense of fullness; satisfy sugar cravings naturally; great source of potassium.
- 1 cup Raw Almonds | tryptophan aids production of serotonin for stress reduction; antioxidant vitamin E, magnesium for bone health; protein.
- ½ cup Raw Cashews | protein; healthy fat to benefit cardiovascular system; iron for blood oxygenation; magnesium for bones and teeth.
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Shavings | Fiber; antioxidants for immune system.
- 1/3 cup Goji Berries | Vitamins A, B, C, E; antioxidants; amino acids; and much more. Fight aging, increase energy, improve immune function and heart health, detox liver.
- ½ cup Cacao Nibs | rich in magnesium, iron, and stress-reducing amino acids.
- 2 tbsp Raw Honey | VitaminC for energy boost; Vitamin B for stress reduction; digestive support; too many minerals to list!
In blender add almonds, cashews, coconut shavings, goji berries, cacao nibs and honey. Blend until chunky. In a separate bowl, remove pits from dates, and mash together with hands. Once mashed, add nut mixture, and mash again until incorporated. Press mixture into pan and refrigerate for about an hour. Cut into bars and serve!