First for the video!!!
Breakfast is the meal of champions! The research on breakfast eating is very clear: it does a body good!!! This recipe was inspired by Gabby at The Veggie Nook. Thank you Gabby for the inspiration!!
- 1/4 cup raw buckwheat groats, soaked overnight
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 of a banana- save other half for topping!
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoon almond milk (homemade)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raw nut butter of choice
- 1 teaspoon coconut nectar
- Topping: raw sunflower seeds, sliced banana, & sliced strawberries
Soak your buckwheat in filtered water overnight. Rinse well after soaking and place in blender, with almond milk, chia seeds, and hemp, allowing it to sit for about 5 minutes to let chi seeds to gel. Add remaining ingredients and blend again briefly. Pour in bowl, garnish with your choice of topping, and enjoy!